Were you exposed to jet injector vaccinations during your military service? If so, you are at risk of blood-borne pathogens, such has hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and HIV.
First and foremost, thank you for your service in defending our great nation and protecting our way of life.
Jet injectors are vaccination devices that administer vaccines by using a pressurized, fine jet stream that penetrates the skin delivering medicament percutaneously—under the skin. Although these devices do not consist of any needles or syringes, the percutaneous exposure created by the jet stream allows for the cross contamination of blood and blood-borne pathogens, such as hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and HIV.
It is my hope in creating this blog that I can extend in giving a voice to a cause whose aim is to correct an injustice and engage in the betterment of Veterans Affairs care. Through these efforts, it is my hope that veterans’ afflicted by jet injectors are no longer rejected and neglected but are treated with the respect and dignity they have earned, and are provided with the utmost care and most beneficial medicines.
Jet Injector Basics
• What Is A Jet Injector?
VA Claims & Research
• How to Structure A Jet Injector Claim
• Military Jet Gun Injections Transmitted Hepatitis: An Assessment of VA Claims
• Inconsistent Renderings in VA: Comparing Granted vs. Denied Jet Injector Claims
• Research Shows, Jet Gun Injectors are a Risk Factor for Veterans Hepatitis C
• Flawed VA Studies on Hepatitis C Risk Factors
• A Risk Factor is a Risk Factor…
• Faulty Design Created Inherent Risk – Parts 1- 6
• Improper Military Jet Injector Vaccinations – Parts 1-7
• Secretary McDonald Recalls His Own Bloody Military Jet Injections
• Government Jet Injector Webpages Unveiled: ‘404 Not Found Errors’ No More
• Invaluable Resources Demonstrate MUNJIs Are Inherently Unsafe—Thanks to Dr. Weniger
• What Has Changed Within These Photos?
• Army’s 1959 Introduction of the Ped-O-Jet Injector
• Ped-O-Jet Inventor Omits Hepatitis Transmission Possible
• 1970 DoD Report Warns of Bleeding Following Jet Injections
• Military Corpsmen Checked For Bleeders Following Jet Injections
• Ped-O-Jet Withdrawal Letter to DoD Over Risk of Disease Transmission
• 1962 – Eli Lilly Warns of Hepatitis Transmission Via Jet Injection
• “Slight bleeding does occur in at least 10 per cent” of Jet Injections
• 1963 Film Captured Bleeding During Mass Military Jet Injections
• “Flu Inoculations Lead to AIDS Scare” in Military Installment
• Seeing is believing: A Close-up of the Bifurcated Needle
• 1971 NIH Conference Recognizes Bloody Jet Injectors Pose Risk For Hepatitis
Jet Infectors – Chapter 1
• Jet Infectors Chapter 1 – Parts 1-3
The following presentations are not only to educate but assist you with your VA claim. Feel free to download these files and print hardcopies to include in your claims file.
1. How Do Jet Injectors Work? (file size 1.9 mb)
2. Inherent Problems With Jet Injectors (file size 2.5 mb)
3. Scientific Studies Report Bleeding (file size 2.8 mb)
4. Military Jet Injectors (file size 5 mb)
5. Improper Procedures Increased Risk (file size 7.6 mb)
6. Jet Injector / HCV Nexus (file size 1.9 mb)
Copyright Notice © Shaun Brown and Jet Infectors, 2017. Veterans are encouraged to use these documents as evidence within their VA claims. Any other use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Brown and Jet Infectors with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Fair Use Notice
In accordance with the Fair Use Law (17 U.S.C. § 107), copyrighted sources cited within this website are distributed without profit and are presented for educational, research, and in some cases critical analysis purposes. For these reasons authorization from the copyrighted holders has not been obtained. If you wish to use the copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond the Fair Use Law 17 U.S.C. § 107, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.