Were you exposed to jet injector vaccinations during your military service? If so, you are at risk of blood-borne pathogens, such has hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and HIV.
First and foremost, thank you for your service in defending our great nation and protecting our way of life.
Jet injectors are vaccination devices that administer vaccines by using a pressurized, fine jet stream that penetrates the skin delivering medicament percutaneously—under the skin. Although these devices do not consist of any needles or syringes, the percutaneous exposure created by the jet stream allows for the cross contamination of blood and blood-borne pathogens, such as hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and HIV.
It is my hope in creating this blog that I can extend in giving a voice to a cause whose aim is to correct an injustice and engage in the betterment of Veterans Affairs care. Through these efforts, it is my hope that veterans’ afflicted by jet injectors are no longer rejected and neglected but are treated with the respect and dignity they have earned, and are provided with the utmost care and most beneficial medicines.
Jet Injector Basics:
• What Is A Jet Injector?
VA Claims & Research:
• How to Structure A Jet Injector Claim
• Military Jet Gun Injections Transmitted Hepatitis: An Assessment of VA Claims
• VA’s Double Standard: VA Recognizes Non-military Exposures as Risk Factors Despite the Lack of Scientific Proof
• Inconsistent Renderings in VA: Comparing Granted vs. Denied Jet Injector Claims
• Research Shows, Jet Gun Injectors are a Risk Factor for Veterans Hepatitis C
• Flawed VA Studies on Hepatitis C Risk Factors
• A Risk Factor is a Risk Factor…
CDC’s Jet Injector Studies:
• CDC’s Unpublished Jet Injector Studies – Part 1
• CDC Secretly Conducted Safety Testing of Jet Injectors in 1977
• Jake the Chimpanzee – In Vivo Experiments
• December of 1977 Summary
• Part 2 – CDC Retests the Safety of Jet Injectors in 1986
• Impact of the 1985 Outbreak
• The Downfall of Ped-O-Jet Injectors Within the U.S. Military
• Military Footage Captured Recruit Jet Injector Vaccinations
• Faulty Design Created Inherent Risk – Parts 1- 6
• Improper Military Jet Injector Vaccinations – Parts 1-7
• Secretary McDonald Recalls His Own Bloody Military Jet Injections
• What Has Changed Within These Photos?
• Army’s 1959 Introduction of the Ped-O-Jet Injector
• Ped-O-Jet Inventor Admits Hepatitis Transmission Possible
• 1970 DoD Report Warns of Bleeding Following Jet Injections
• Military Corpsmen Checked For Bleeders Following Jet Injections
• Ped-O-Jet Withdrawal Letter to DoD Over Risk of Disease Transmission
• 1962 – Eli Lilly Warns of Hepatitis Transmission Via Jet Injection
• “Slight bleeding does occur in at least 10 per cent” of Jet Injections
• 1963 Film Captured Bleeding During Mass Military Jet Injections
• “Flu Inoculations Lead to AIDS Scare” in Military Installment
• Invaluable Resources Demonstrate MUNJIs Are Inherently Unsafe—Thanks to Dr. Weniger
• Seeing is believing: A Close-up of the Bifurcated Needle
• 1971 NIH Conference Recognizes Bloody Jet Injectors Pose Risk For Hepatitis
• Government Jet Injector Webpages Unveiled: ‘404 Not Found Errors’ No More
• Vietnam Era Recruits Exposed to Experimental Vaccinations
• 1966 CDC Oblivious to Risk of Bleeding During Smallpox & Measles Ped-O-Jet Vaccinations
• Brazilian Government Notes Risk of Ped-O-Jet Injectors: Prompts Investigations by CDC and WHO in the Early 1990s
• WHO Assesses the Safety of Jet Injectors
• 1992 Navy Report Documenting Ped-O-Jet Injections Caused Soldiers to Bleed Vanishes
• Inherent Faults of the Ped-O-Jet
• Dr. Sabin Warned of Hepatitis Risk From Jet Injectors in 1976
• Experts Claim Cases of Jet Injector Transmission Would Not be Documented
• FDA Reviews Jet Injector Safety
Jet Infectors – Chapter 1:
• Jet Infectors Chapter 1 – Parts 1-3
The following presentations are not only to educate but assist you with your VA claim. Feel free to download these files and print hardcopies to include in your claims file.
1. How Do Jet Injectors Work? (file size 1.9 mb)
2. Inherent Problems With Jet Injectors (file size 2.5 mb)
3. Scientific Studies Report Bleeding (file size 2.8 mb)
4. Military Jet Injectors (file size 5 mb)
5. Improper Procedures Increased Risk (file size 7.6 mb)
6. Jet Injectors / HCV Nexus (file size 1.9 mb)