Jet Injectors were used in mass immunization programs across the United States and around the world for over five decades! Multi-Use Nozzle Jet Injectors and Protector Cap Needle-free Injectors, pictured below, should not be used due to the risk of transferring blood and disease. Newer model devices, known as Disposable-Cartridge Jet Injectors, eliminate the risks posed by previous generation jet injectors.
Jet Infectors aims to:
• Bring awareness to the risks and hazards of jet injectors.
• Ban the use of Multi-Use Nozzle Jet Injectors and Protector Cap Needle-free Injectors.
• Identify other incidences where mass jet injector vaccination campaigns transmitted pathogens.
Jet Injector Basics:
• What Is A Jet Injector?
Mass Immunizations (coming soon):
• United States
• Faulty Design Created Inherent Risk – Parts 1- 6
• Babies and Breadwinners: 1961 Mass Polio Vaccination Campaign
• 1962 – Eli Lilly Warns of Hepatitis Transmission Via Jet Injection
• 1971 NIH Conference Recognizes Bloody Jet Injectors Pose Risk For Hepatitis
• Ped-O-Jet Inventor Omits Hepatitis Transmission Possible
• “Slight bleeding does occur in at least 10 per cent” of Jet Injections
• Archival Footage Captured Nozzles Were Not Wiped – Part 1
• Archival Footage Captured Nozzles Were Not Wiped – Part 2
• Invaluable Resources Demonstrate MUNJIs Are Inherently Unsafe—Thanks to Dr. Weniger
• Ped-O-Jet Withdrawal Letter to DoD Over Risk of Disease Transmission
• Seeing is believing: A Close-up of the Bifurcated Needle
• Concern Over Use of Protector Cap Needle-Free Injectors
• Nigerians Recall Mass Jet Injector Vaccinations As Children
Copyright Notice © Shaun Brown and Jet Infectors, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Brown and Jet Infectors with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.