Jet Injectors were used in mass immunization programs across the United States and around the world for over five decades! Multi-Use Nozzle Jet Injectors and Protector Cap Needle-free Injectors, pictured below, should not be used due to the risk of transferring blood and disease. Newer model devices, known as Disposable-Cartridge Jet Injectors, eliminate the risks posed by previous generation jet injectors.
Jet Infectors aims to:
• Bring awareness to the risks and hazards of jet injectors.
• Ban the use of Multi-Use Nozzle Jet Injectors and Protector Cap Needle-free Injectors.
• Identify other incidences where mass jet injector vaccination campaigns transmitted pathogens.
Jet Injector Basics:
• What Is A Jet Injector?
CDC’s Jet Injector Studies:
• CDC’s Unpublished Jet Injector Studies – Part 1
• CDC Secretly Conducted Safety Testing of Jet Injectors in 1977
• Jake the Chimpanzee – In Vivo Experiments
• December of 1977 Summary
• Part 2 – CDC Retests the Safety of Jet Injectors in 1986
• Impact of the 1985 Outbreak
• Faulty Design Created Inherent Risk – Parts 1- 6
• Babies and Breadwinners: 1961 Mass Polio Vaccination Campaign
• 1962 – Eli Lilly Warns of Hepatitis Transmission Via Jet Injection
• 1971 NIH Conference Recognizes Bloody Jet Injectors Pose Risk For Hepatitis
• Ped-O-Jet Inventor Admits Hepatitis Transmission Possible
• “Slight bleeding does occur in at least 10 per cent” of Jet Injections
• Archival Footage Captured Nozzles Were Not Wiped – Part 1
• Archival Footage Captured Nozzles Were Not Wiped – Part 2
• Invaluable Resources Demonstrate MUNJIs Are Inherently Unsafe—Thanks to Dr. Weniger
• Ped-O-Jet Withdrawal Letter to DoD Over Risk of Disease Transmission
• Seeing is believing: A Close-up of the Bifurcated Needle
• Concern Over Use of Protector Cap Needle-Free Injectors
• Nigerians Recall Mass Jet Injector Vaccinations As Children
• Nigeria Forced to Use Ped-O-Jet Injectors in 1996 Despite Fears of Spreading Hepatitis and AIDS
• L.A. County Health Dept. Knew Ped-O-Jet Injectors Produced Blood in 1974
• Brazilian Government Notes Risk of Ped-O-Jet Injectors: Prompts Investigations by CDC and WHO in the Early 1990s
• WHO Assesses the Safety of Jet Injectors